Our first step to collect as much evidence as we could for your injury. All details which you might forget, viz., date, time, official report of the incident, circumstance, witness, photos of the road conditions, the skid marks, body damage, vehicle positions, your employer’s response, your doctor’s report, etc.
There are few advices you to consider while you confront an accident due to negligence of other person:
- Don’t expect cops will do everything for you, you must do your part as well.
- Don’t record your statements or share any information with your insurance company in Texas unless and until you talk with an attorney first.
- Talk with our Texas injury attorney before sign anything with the insurance company.
- Our personal injury attorney in Texas advise not to accept any immediate and on-the-spot settlements. Possibly the settlement is offered is far too less than you deserve.
- Don’t not rely on claims adjuster’s estimation. Adjuster mostly works for the insurance company or companies not for you. Lesser compensation they pay, the earnings they raise. Our Texas personal injury attorney get your estimation what you deserve.
- Never settle for a simple “lump sum” amount for your compensation claims. professional Texas Attorney so they will be able to represent your best interest when it comes to getting full and fair compensation from the insurance company following the injury. We may recover compensation for not only your medical bills, but also for lost income, working hours, sufferings, mental anguish and permanent physical injury.
About Board-Certified Attorney Charles Dunn Lubbock, Texas
A highly experienced, Board-certified, rated attorney and founder of the Law offices of Charles Dunn, Charles Dunn is an active member in multiple legal organizations including the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Lubbock County Bar Association, The Association of Trial Lawyers of America and South Plains Trial Lawyers Association.
Charles Dunn is an active member of Electric Utility Board of the City of Lubbock, served as State Director for the States of Texas.
Lubbock Attorneys at Law Offices of Charles Dunn has helped hundreds of Texas residents to get fair compensation for injuries. Additionally, What’s more, Super Lawyers recently recognized Charles Dunn as one of the best attorneys in the State of Texas for the year 2015 (THOMSON REUTERS). Peer Rating 4.4 out of 5 in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory (lawyers.com) and attorneys’ ratings website and is a rated attorney with Avvo.com.
People who believe that they may have a legal claim can schedule for a No Obligation and FREE Consultation with Attorney Charles Dunn by calling our office at 806-763-1944.
Law offices of Charles Dunn
1212, Texas Avenue,
Lubbock, Texas, 79401
San Antonio Office:
18714, Creekside Pass,
San Antonio, Texas, 78259
Charles Dunn Lubbock Law office – Facebook
Charles Dunn Lubbock Texas – Twitter
Attorney Charles Dunn Lubbock Texas – SuperLawyers
Charles Dunn Lubbock Texas – Lawyers.com
Charles Dunn Lubbock Texas – Justia
Charles Dunn Lubbock Texas – Lawyers Cornell.edu
Charles Dunn Lubbock Texas – Youtube